Retailer and Trade Sales and Support Co-ordinator
This exciting opportunity is a great start to a rewarding career. We are a leading brand in home furnishings supplying some of the biggest names within the Industry. Our mission is to provide our customers with inspiration in design and excellent customer service so if you have a passion for relationship building, and a hands on ‘can do’ attitude, Bill Beaumont Textiles has a great role for you.
You will be joining our really friendly and helpful team working in a sales and service environment as a Made To Measure co-ordinator, this role will give you responsibility to help our specialist retailers sell more of our Made To Measure products.
Our ideal candidate will be:
– Energetic, enthusiastic and positive.
– Have strong communication skills with an engaging personality
– Have good IT skills
– Have good organisational skills
We are just looking for the right person, with the right personality, who is prepared to commit 100% to their training, and in return we will offer:
- Salary commensurate with age and experience.
- 31 days holidays (inc bank holidays)
- Pension Contribution
- Full commitment to your development and progression with real prospects for further development
Your duties will include
- Answering incoming telephone calls, speaking to customers/suppliers/internal staff
- Dealing with sales enquiries from customers.
- Placing orders onto the system for Made For You curtains and accessories.
- Emailing customers/suppliers/staff
- All other ad-hoc office duties: post/filing/etc
Knowledge of textiles and soft furnishings is not required but you will need and want to learn to appreciate fabrics and design.
We are based at Head Office in Chorley, so ideally the candidate would be based in the local area.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com